With over 1 billion users, Instagram is one of the most popular Social Media platforms. With so many users, it can be hard to stand out and draw attention to your account. Instagram is a curated space where you can showcase your best content and create an aesthetically pleasing feed. It’s no surprise that companies are using this platform to grow their business. But how to plan your Instagram feed? How do you make sure you post engaging content? In this blog post, we will discuss different ways to plan your Instagram feed and create an eye-catching profile.
What is an Instagram Feed?
An Instagram feed is a collection of photos and videos that you’ve posted to your Instagram account. Your feed is what you see when you open up the Instagram app. It’s also what other people see when they visit your profile.
Your feed is made up of two parts: your posts and the posts of people you follow. When you first open the app, you’ll see a mix of both in your feed. The posts from people you follow will be in chronological order (with the most recent at the top), while your own posts will appear interspersed throughout.
You can customize your feed in a few different ways. First, you can choose to see only new posts from people you follow by turning on “Show Posts in Chronological Order” in the settings menu. Second, you can choose to hide certain types of content from appearing in your feed altogether using the “hide” feature. Finally, if there’s someone whose posts you always want to see first, you can add them to your “close friends” list.
Instagram feeds are constantly changing and evolving, so it’s important to keep up with the latest updates!
Tips for Planning Your Instagram Feed
1. Take some time to understand what aesthetic you’re going for. This will make it easier to curate content that flows well together.
2. Find a good scheduling tool, like Later, to help you plan and schedule your posts ahead of time. This way, you can take breaks when needed without worrying about your feed being neglected.
3. Make use of hashtags! They’re great for increasing the reach of your posts and helping you connect with new audiences. Just be sure not to overdo it – a few well-chosen hashtags are better than a whole bunch of irrelevant ones.
4. Experiment with different types of content and see what performs best with your audience. Mix things up from time to time to keep things interesting – but don’t stray too far from your overall aesthetic or you risk confusing your followers.
5. Keep an eye on the competition! See what kinds of posts are doing well for them and try to incorporate similar elements into your own content strategy.
6. Lastly, have fun with it! Curating a killer Instagram feed is a creative process, so enjoy yourself and let your personality shine through in your posts!
Why You Should Plan Your Instagram Feed?
If you’re like most people, you probably spend a good amount of time scrolling through Instagram. And if you’re anything like me, you’ve probably noticed that some people have really great feeds – they seem to have a cohesive theme and their photos always look on point.
Well, I’m here to tell you that it’s not just because they’re lucky or have amazing photography skills (although those things certainly don’t hurt). The truth is, these people have probably planned their Instagram feed.
Planning your feed might sound like a lot of work, but it doesn’t have to be. And once you get into the habit of doing it, you’ll find that it actually makes your life a lot easier.
1.It will help you save time and it will make your feed more cohesive.
If you spend any amount of time scroll through Instagram, you know that coming up with new content can be tough. Trying to come up with new ideas and takes on old topics can be time-consuming and frustrating.
But when you plan your feed ahead of time, all of that goes away. You can sit down and brainstorm ideas in one sitting and then schedule them out so that you’re never scrambling for something to post last minute. This will free up a lot of your time and energy so that you can focus on other things.
2. It will make your feed look more professional.
When you have a cohesive theme in your feed, it looks more professional and thought out. People will be drawn to it and be more likely to follow you because it looks like you put some effort into it.
3. You can experiment with different themes and colors.
Planning your feed allows you to get creative and experiment with different color palettes and themes without feeling like you’re compromising the overall aesthetic of your page. This way, you can switch up the look of your page every once in awhile without having to start from scratch every time.
So if you want to take your Instagram game to the next level, give planning your feed a try! You won’t regret it!
How Often Should You Post to Your Instagram Feed?
Assuming you want to post daily to your feed, here is a rough guide of what you could post:
-1 image with a long caption
-1 image with a short caption
-3 images in a row (also called a carousel)
Of course, you can mix and match these types of posts, but this is a general idea. Now, let’s get into the nitty gritty of how to actually plan out your feed so it looks cohesive and aesthetically pleasing.
Planning your Instagram feed doesn’t have to be a difficult task. By following the tips outlined above, you can easily create an aesthetically pleasing and organized feed that will draw in more followers. For the best results, it’s important to stay consistent with your plan and make sure there is a mix of content types on your profile. With consistency and creativity, you’ll soon be able to curate an Instagram account that showcases what makes you unique!